We are based in Squamish, BC, Canada.
Paper Bone & Horn Folders
Bone paper folders are a traditional Japanese paper crafting tool used to fold origami and other paper crafts. To use a bone paper folder, follow these steps:
- Start with a square piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface with one of the corners facing you.
- Hold the bone paper folder with the flat side against the paper and the pointed end facing away from you.
- Use the flat side of the bone paper folder to gently crease the paper along the edge of the tool.
- Repeat the creasing process along the other edges of the paper to create a series of parallel lines.
- Use the pointed end of the bone paper folder to make sharper creases in the paper.
- Fold the paper along the creased lines to create your desired shape.